Please join Baseball Hall of Famer and New York Mets great Mike Piazza along with Riccardo Fraccari, Pres, of F.I.B.S & the World Baseball Softball Confederation, as they welcome a select group of Baseball VIP’s for a fundraising dinner & cocktail reception to benefit and award student athletes with scholarships at the Italian Baseball Academy in Pisa, Italy.
We will also honor and recognize Team Italia and manager Marco Mazzieri as they begin training for the 2017 World Baseball Classic.
All net proceeds from our auction and memorabilia sales will be donated to the NIAF – Italian American relief fund to benefit the victims of the earthquake in Amatrice, Accumoli, and Arquata del Tronto, Italy on August 24, 2016.
December 8, 2016
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm : Cocktail Hour
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm : Dinner
- Cocktail Hour and Dinner – $600.00
- Cocktail Hour ONLY (Does not include dinner, includes 1 signed M. Piazza ball) – $400.00
TORONTO BLUE JAYS
TEAM ITALIA COACH
RAY “BOOM – BOOM” MANCINI
*The following guests have been invited pending their confirmation
Mets Radio announcer – Wayne Randazzo
President Fraccari - Italian Baseball - Softball Federation, President
MARCO MAZZIERI, MANAGER – ITALIAN NATIONAL TEAM
PRESIDENT ELECT, F.I.B.S.
Art, Auctions, and Memorabilia
Featuring the Sports Art of James Fiorentino
“Experience” Auction items by Grandstand Sports
Memorabilia and apparel from Team Italia will be available
Mission, Goals, and Notes
In particular, I.A.B.F. mission is:
- To spread awareness and passion about Team Italy (#9 of the International Ranking) and enlarge the fan base among the Italian-American community
- To engage Italian American players and raise their will and pride to be part of the team
- To get in touch with Italian-American businesses and get sponsorships for Team Italy in the main International competitions (World Baseball Classic, Premier12, European Championship, Youth World Cups)
- To raise funds for baseball development in Italy, specifically scholarships for FIBS Academy, a residential program set in the Olympic Training Complex of Tirrenia (Pisa) run with the technical cooperation of Major League Baseball since 2005
Please take note:
- ALL guests will receive 1 pre-signed ball from Mike Piazza
- Mike Piazza will not be signing autographs at this event.
- If Mike Piazza should cancel for any reason, a refund of $100 will be provided.
- All guests will receive a Mike Piazza ball whether he is present or not. A $250.00 value.
- Autographs and personal photos with all of our other invited guests are permitted.
- The invited guests have been invited pending their confirmation.
All proceeds from the dinner will benefit the student athletes at the Baseball Academy in Pisa, Italy.
All Proceeds from our auction and memorabilia sales to benefit the https://www.italianamericanrelief.org/
“Experience” Auction items by Grandstand Sports.
SORRY TICKETS SOLD OUT